The Making of the white gown:
The gown was made from upholstery fabrics provided by Mood Fabrics on 225 37th street nyc. I used a strong buckram fusible material that will give body to the bodiceonce. I made a 10 piece puzzle pattern for the bodice, once fused with the buckram I sewed them together.
I continued by pleating the skirt part. First I started with the center then I sewed the sided in two equal parts. The sleeves where attached with a zipper on the slim part of the sleeve. I used E6000 to affix the pearls throughout the dress.
Inside the gown I made two side pillow belt that I tied on the lower hip and a petticoat under to give volume. The neck piece is made from stiff organza and plastic table mat.
This costume took me approximately 3 days to complete and I used many accessories to add to the already stunning look.
Hope you enjoy the pictures!